Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hill, EC3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lovat Lane, City, EC3R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated in the heart of the city, this two bedroom apartment boasts a luxurious refurbishment and a significant amount of living space. The unique layout and modern contemporary interior are perfect for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

St Katharines Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Overlooking the Thames from a private balcony, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a superb bright reception room with space to dine, master bedroom with en suite and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Goodman's Fields, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom apartment combines stylish d├ęcor with high-specification fixtures and benefits from fantastic on-site facilities including 24-hour concierge. These are indicative sample images from show home. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the thirteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Thomas More Street, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting superb views across the water this stylish two bedroom flat is set within a stunning modern development with private parking and offers a fabulous reception room flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Petticoat Square, City, E1

595000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within an iconic building in the heart of London, this two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room opening onto a private balcony overlooking the building's communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Ensign Street, Tower Hill, E1

580000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, E1

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

CASH BUYERS ONLY. With 60% maximum preserved equity share and with the picturesque setting of St Katharine Docks on the doorstep, this smart two bedroom, first floor flat also features a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rachel Rachel Bird1