Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Twickenham, TW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bell Lane, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom cottage for sale

Ideally located close to Twickenham, this charming two bedroom house boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, TW1

550000 - 695000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an array of stunning two bedroom flats, this exclusive modern developments is situated moments from Richmond while offering an exquisite open-plan reception room with sleek kitchen and lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Edwin Road, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally positioned moments from the quant Twickenham Green, this bright and spacious two bedroom two floored house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, well-maintained private garden and a modern kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique two bedroom two floored mews house boasts a stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine and a beautiful modern kitchen with breakfast bar. Freehold. Read more.

Churchview Road, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated moments from the quant Twickenham Green, this beautiful two bedroom two floored house boasts a good-sized reception room, lovely modern kitchen, off-street parking and an exquisite private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fielding Avenue, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Boasting a peaceful and secluded location, this charming two bedroom bungalow offers spacious and well presented living space, a good-sized private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the River Thames at Richmond Bridge, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers generous living space and is presented in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and airy two bedroom first floor flat benefits from having two good sized double bedrooms and plenty of living space throughout with a well proportioned reception room with space to dine. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Alexander Close, Strawberry Hill, TW2

429950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the River Thames and all the amenities Twickenham has to offer this spacious two bedroom second floor flat boasts a generous reception room as well as two good sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, Whitton, TW2

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Adam and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Adam O'Leary1