Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upper Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Forsyte Crescent, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented to a good standard, this exceptional four bedroom semi-detached house located on a quiet crescent and boasts a large reception room, modern eat-in kitchen, private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Orleans Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A unique opportunity to buy a 4 bedroom detached family home with off-street parking.Vendor has submitted planning for a 2700 sq ft home to include 4/5 bedrooms & 3 en-suites with vast open-plan space downstairs. Freehold. Read more.

Dale Park Road, Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb and substantial four bedroom detached house enjoys a lovely, quiet location, pretty garden with self-contained studio/home office, own driveway and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout, this superb four bedroom terrace house over three floors boasts an open-plan reception room/dining area, modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

This large first floor, four bedroom flat boasts lovely high ceilings, amazing amounts of space, wooden flooring throughout and garden space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1