Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 33 1 bedroom properties to rent in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Courthouse, Westminster, SW1P

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom fourth floor apartment offering stylish living space, stunning interiors and situated in a highly desirable area of Pimlico. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located on the second floor and benefits from high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden. Read more.

Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a brilliant Harrods development, this modern and stylish one bedroom apartment offers outstanding accommodation with high-specification feature lights and wooden floors. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Westminster, SW1P

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a secure block, this spacious one bedroom flat boasts a brilliant open-plan reception room, a private patio and a superb location close to Westminster. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico, SW1W

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern development with a 24-hour concierge, this gorgeous fourth floor, one bedroom apartment boasts generously proportioned living space, contemporary fixtures and fittings and a Juliet balcony. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting stunning contemporary interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat benefits a secure location moments from the River and Sloane Square. Read more.

Upper Tachbroook Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented second floor flat offers exceptional accommodation with one bedroom, and a spacious reception / dining room in a superb central location. Read more.

Alderney Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lower ground floor one bed flat boasts large reception room leading onto patio garden. The property offers sleek kitchen and spacious double bedroom with ample storage throughout. Read more.

Catherine Place, St James's, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a popular block in St James's Park, this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a smart reception. Read more.

Sloane Gardens, Chelsea, SW1W

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from the fashionable Sloane Square and nearby King's Road, this bright one bedroom property offers a well arranged living space in a traditional Victorian period conversion. Read more.

St Georges Drive, Pimlico, SW1V

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor an impactful period conversion, this bright one bedroom apartment offers high ceilings and spacious interiors close to Victoria and Belgravia. Read more.

Page Street, Westminster, SW1P

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic contemporary kitchen and well presented throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is located in the heart of Westminster. Read more.

Rochester Row, Westminster, SW1P

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor, this bright and smart one bedroom apartment is accessed via lift and offers ample storage and a superb location close to Victoria and Westminster. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on lovely, highly sought-after Eccleston Square in the heart of Pimlico, this charming one bedroom, lower ground floor flat is well presented and provides ample storage space throughout. Read more.

Regency Street, Pimlico, SW1P

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this smart one bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to Westminster Village and Pimlico Underground. Read more.

Ambrosden Avenue, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location in desirable area of Westminster, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Cureton Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development in the heart of Pimlico, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in an excellent location. Read more.

Emery Hill Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Westminster within a stunning red brick mansion block, this delightful one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

Alderney Street, Pimlico, SW1V

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely and bright south-west-facing one bedroom flat offering good-sized accommodation ideally located in the heart of Pimlico close to the River. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a secure period conversion, this one bedroom flat provides substantial living space with neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Warwick Way, Pimlico, SW1V

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a stunning reception room this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat is located in the heart of Pimlico and presents a lovely interior with balcony. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts neutral décor throughout, a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, a spacious bedroom, a sleek bathroom, a fantastic front-aspect balcony and lift access. Read more.

Tintern House, Pimlico, SW1V

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a secure building with lift, this smart one bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment and is presented in immaculate condition. Read more.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Following a complete refurbishment and affording professionally designed interiors, this contemporary one bedroom flat is arranged over the third floor of a period stucco-fronted building in Pimlico. Read more.

Rampayne Street, Pimlico, SW1V

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development located moments from Victoria Station, this charming split-level one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster, SW1V

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat is situated in a great location and has recently been renovated to a high standard with a contemporary finish. Read more.

Strutton Ground, Westminster, SW1P

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set just moments from the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, this charming one bedroom flat offers a bright and airy interior with a well equipped kitchen. Read more.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and well presented interiors and set within a secure period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably located moments from Pimlico Underground Station and the River Thames. Read more.

Winchester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and generously proportioned open-plan interiors, this desirable one bedroom top floor flat is enviably located for Pimlico's many amenities and transport links. Read more.

Willow Place, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure residential development moments from the many fashionable attractions surrounding Victoria Street, this desirable one bedroom flat boasts a bright and generously proportioned interior. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape