Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow Village, E17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Walthamstow Village, E17. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow Village, E17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Thomas Lodge, Walthamstow Village, E17

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom apartment is arranged on the top floor of a smart purpose-built development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and benefits from a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoe Street, Walthamstow, E17

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous westerly facing one bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a secure modern development right in the heart of Walthamstow Central, offering a lovely contemporary living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Wood Street, Walthamstow, E17

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This good one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor providing a good living space throughout with potential for refurbishment and boasts a lovely view over the greenery. Leasehold. Read more.

Chingford Road, Lloyd Park, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This unique ground floor one bedroom flat boasts a large kitchen area with integrated appliances and spacious reception room. Located moments away from the local amenities of Walthamstow Central. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alastair and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alastair Cochrane1