Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 28 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated on a beautiful residential road, this superb one bedroom first floor flat boasts a plethora of natural light, fantastic open-plan reception room and a lovely bedroom with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the first floor, this incredible one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a feature kitchen and an incredible central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift) this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located for Chelsea and Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in a secluded Chelsea address, this is a stylish and light one bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer amazing and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This unique studio house is arranged over three floors within a period gated development and is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Broadway and Chelsea. Freehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern mansion block accommodation, this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a designer open-plan interior and south-facing views from the fifth floor and benefits from a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

825000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

795000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb and stylish one bedroom flat boasting wonderfully high ceilings, light and airy living space, contemporary fittings and fixtures and a wonderful decked roof terrace perfect for summer barbecues. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bolander Grove North, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding new build one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the fifth floor with north easterly views and boasts access to supreme on-site, communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Columbia Gardens South, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding new build one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the sixth floor with north easterly views and boasts access to supreme on-site, communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a traditional mansion building moments from the fashionable King's Road, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with expansive south-facing views over private gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor with views to the north-east, this this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts well designed interiors with space to entertain and a charming private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfedale Street, Chelsea, SW10

730000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting two fabulous roof terraces, this exceptionally bright one bedroom second floor flat features neutral décor throughout and an excellent location moments from the amenities of Earls Court. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

725000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom flat offers charming interiors, and situated within easy reach of the many excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Gloucester Road and South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a prestigious mansion building, Elm Park Mansions, this lovely one bedroom apartment offers space, light, security and excellent access to a prime selection of shops and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

699950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Within easy reach of the fantastic range of amenities on King's Road, this stylish one bedroom flat offers good-sized living space, bright and airy rooms, chic décor throughout and a wonderful private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

699950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor and accessed via a lift, this light and spacious one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation in an ideal central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat is offers a well proportioned interior with gorgeous wood floors and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ariana Apartments, Fulham, SW6

565000 - 645000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A fantastic selection of one bedroom apartments are available, set within a newly renovated development moments from amenities in Fulham and feature a well-designed open-plan living space with a high finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Kingsley House, Chelsea, SW3

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a wonderful reception room with high ceilings and a bay windows, this great one bedroom period conversion flat also offers a fabulous eat-in kitchen and gorgeous original wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom flat offers a bright interior with modern fittings, gorgeous wood floors, superb proportions throughout and a fabulous location in this attractive red brick period building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat featuring inviting and well proportioned accommodation with contemporary fittings and fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Eustace Road, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished, this superb one bedroom flat features a private entrance with stylish interiors and rear patio all in a fantastic central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, South Kensington, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Chelsea, this superb one bedroom flat (with lift) boasts bright accommodation with a lovely balcony with great views and access to fantastic communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a wonderful one bedroom flat featuring unique and well proportioned interior with a lovely patio, neutral décor and stylish fittings and fixtures. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1