Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West End, W1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Soho Square W1, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Enviably located in the heart of bustling Soho this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts contemporary and expansive living space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within Fitzroy Place, a development of prestigious new homes in the heart of Fitzrovia, this impressive three bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space with access to fantastic residents' facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Northumberland Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring stunning interior design and décor, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers ample living space throughout and an enviable location just moments from Trafalgar Square. Leasehold. Read more.

High Holborn, West End, WC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bedford Court Mansions, Bloomsbury, WC1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Red Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb triple aspect three bedroom apartment benefits from neutrally decorated spacious accommodation and an abundance of natural light as well as a fantastic central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Drury Lane, Covent Garden, WC2B

2295000 Recently sold

Situated within a beautiful development this fabulous three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bedfordbury, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning three bedroom split-level flat situated in a much sought-after location in Covent Garden offers modern, well-presented interiors thoughout and benefits from two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Shorts Gardens, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a sought-after address in the heart of Covent Garden this fabulous three bedroom maisonette combines stylish décor with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably situated within a prestigious building, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat combines ample living space with bright and contemporary interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Blackler1