Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Hill, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hill, SW15. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Hill, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sunnyside Cottage, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Providing a private location, set back from the road and a gated driveway, this brand new three bedroom house has a spacious arrangement over the ground and lower ground floors and a luxurious interior. Freehold. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A large three bedroom second floor flat set within this popular private development, providing three shower rooms, lift access, communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautiful mansion block, this spacious three bedroom flat is well proportioned within offering good-sized double bedrooms, open-plan reception room and fantastic location to both Putney and Wandsworth. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beaumont Road, West Hill, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This bright and beautifully finished three bedroom house in West hill well-presented within, featuring a wonderful open-plan reception room, lovely big garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Linstead Way, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom house benefiting from spacious accommodation with bright neutral d├ęcor, a private garden and a Central location in Southfields. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Gary Gary Howorth1