Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Belvedere Drive, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated close to amenities in Wimbledon Village, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers substantial living space with a lovely reception room, a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Downs, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a sought-after modern development offering superb open-plan living, high-quality fixtures, communal gardens, concierge and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a desirable location close to Wimbledon Common, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers generous living space with a beautiful interior, also boasting a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from neutral d├ęcor throughout, one en suite, a lovely decked balcony and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

539950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented second floor flat situated in a quiet location close to the amenities of Wimbledon, boasting a spacious interior and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom second floor flat set within a purpose-built development in Wimbledon, benefiting from spacious accommodation, a private balcony and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom, first floor flat boasts ample accommodation, naturally bright and spacious rooms and a modern fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard with modern fittings and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Lebbern1