Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in West Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spencer Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat that features plenty of space with well proportioned rooms and is neatly arranged in an gorgeous converted house in Wimbledon Village. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Raymond Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stylish two bedroom maisonette arranged over the first and second floors, benefiting from a spacious reception/dining room, allocated off-street parking and a superb location close to Wimbledon Village. Leasehold. Read more.

The Downs, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level apartment is set within a sought-after modern development offering superb open-plan living, high-quality fixtures, communal gardens, concierge and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Pepys Road, West Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a superb open-plan reception room and a fully fitted kitchen, this impressive two bedroom, first floor flat is presented in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

The Downs, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a desirable location close to Wimbledon Common, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers generous living space with a beautiful interior, also boasting a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from neutral d├ęcor throughout, one en suite, a lovely decked balcony and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom, first floor flat boasts ample accommodation, naturally bright and spacious rooms and a modern fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This terrific two bedroom third floor set in a beautiful period property benefiting from a communal garden and a convenient location close to the centre of Wimbledon. Leasehold. Read more.

Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat has been newly refurbished to a high standard with modern fittings and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Lebbern1