Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in Willesden, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Willesden, NW10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Willesden, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chandos Road, Willesden Green, NW2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom split-level flat situated within a brand new period conversion featuring modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in an excellent Willesden location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Balmoral Road, Willesden Green, NW2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat features well presented and stylish interiors and benefits from its own private entrance and a delightful garden to the rear. Read more.

St Pauls Avenue, Willesden, NW2

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion with its own private entrance, this bright one bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern d├ęcor, wood floors and a great location close to amenities and transport links. Read more.

Gratton Terrace, Cricklewood, NW2

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat offers plenty of ample living space with a bright reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom and good sized bedroom with storage and an off-street parking space. Read more.

Harrow Road, Kensal Green, NW10

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A smart one bedroom ground floor flat, well presented throughout and set within a popular modern development close to a variety of excellent local amenities. Read more.

Bolton Road, Harlesden, NW10

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet residential area and set on the first floor, this superb one bedroom flat offers a large reception room, a separate contemporary kitchen and well proportioned bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape