Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 5 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic and unusually large double fronted imposing Victorian house lies within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. It's one of kind offering over 3000sqft in grand living space and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Ridgway, Wimbledon Village, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Offering a neutral interior bathed in natural light, this superb five bedroom house offers open-plan living space, off-street parking and boasts an enviable location in Wimbledon Village. Freehold. Read more.

Copse Hill, Wimbledon, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented five bedroom house offering expansive accommodation featuring a stunning kitchen opening onto a fantastic garden, two en suite bedrooms and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

An impressive five bedroom family house, ideally located for the amenities of central Wimbledon and Wimbledon Park. This fabulous house is presented to a very high standard and benefits from off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Elsenham Street, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This lovely five bedroom house benefits from spacious accommodation with stylish, period features, a private garden and a sought-after location. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1