Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Worcester Park, KT4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Worcester Park, KT4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Worcester Park, KT4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Broadlands Way, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful two bedroom detached house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and boasts plenty of entertaining space, two generous bedrooms, private rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Garth Road, Morden Park, SM4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom house boasts bright accommodation including two spacious reception rooms, large garden with decking and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Cheam Common Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A fantastic two bedroom maisonette that is well presented over three floors, boasting a modern reception room, an open-plan kitchen and an impressive en suite master bedroom in the loft extension. Leasehold. Read more.

Tolworth Broadway, Tolworth, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a fantastic location on Tolworth Broadway moments from a variety of amenities and transport links, this superb two bedroom maisonette is well presented throughout with plenty of entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more.

Sheephouse Way, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Malden Manor station, this charming two bedroom duplex flat is bright and spacious with a fitted kitchen, reception room with balcony and two good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Tolworth Broadway, Tolworth, KT6

270000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Greg and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Greg Boxer1