Centrally located and set on the ninth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony.
- Fabulous two bedroom apartment on the ninth floor
- Gorgeous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room and lots of storage space throughout
- Private balcony, 24 hour concierge and spa treatment area
- Communal facilities include, pool, gym, sauna and steam room
- Tenant occupied, BTL investors only, rented at £3300
Enviably located close to Angel and Old Street stations, this property is well served by the many shops, bars and restaurants in Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and Islington while enjoying easy access into the centre of London.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- £550 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £6879 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5007