This stunning flat boasts a high standard of interior décor with spacious rooms throughout, a fantastic reception room with doors to patio and a contemporary kitchen/dining room. Also offered with off-street parking.
- Breathtaking two bedroom flat with private outside space
- Off-street parking, separate private patio, communal garden
- Stunning reception room with space for dining
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with seperate dining area
- Amazing master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second sizeable bedroom and family bathroom
- Beautiful interiors throughout
- Excellent location close to many shops and amenities
Balham Grove is close to the many shops and amenities on Balham High Street and the surrounding areas.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
Wandsworth Common station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2129
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1200 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,212 (112 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000