A stunning development of newly built four bedroom houses offering stylish living and entertaining accommodation with private rear patio gardens.
- Stunning development of newly built three story houses
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Generous front facing reception rooms with dining space
- Contemporary integrated kitchens with breakfast bars
- Four carpeted double bedrooms
- Stylish bathrooms/en suites with white sanitary ware
- Wood flooring and LED lighting
- Guest cloakrooms and private rear patio gardens
These fantastic houses offer well presented interiors with neutral décor, high-specification and finished to the best of standards. Each house offers a generous reception room with integrated open-plan kitchen, carpeted double bedrooms, tiled bathrooms/en suites with white sanitary ware and patio garden to the rear. Communal areas are finished with beautiful wood flooring and LED lighting throughout.
Blandfield Road is conveniently situated just off Nightingale Lane, renowned for its shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also easily accessed.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Clapham South station
Wandsworth Common station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020