This lovely three bedroom semi-detached house offers a lovely contemporary interior with period features including a modern kitchen with space-to-dine, two fantastic reception rooms and a stunning private garden.
- Lovely three bedroom semi-detached house
- Exceptional modern kitchen with space-to-dine
- Fantastic reception room with feature fireplace
- Superb dining room with bay window
- Expansive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC
- Stunning 75' South facing garden
- Driveway with space for three cars plus garage
Wricklemarsh Road is conveniently situated on a quiet residential street opposite the lovely green open spaces of London Marathon Playing Fields. The amenities of both Kidbrooke and Blackheath are also in close proximity.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Westcombe Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,309 (121 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200