Boasting a fabulous waterside location and superb views over Surrey Docks and Canary Wharf this fantastic two bedroom flat offers an exceptional open-plan reception room flooded with natural light and lovely balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a prestigious waterside development
- Double aspect reception room flooded with natural light
- Lovely balcony boasting superb views over Canary Wharf
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized second double bedroom plus additional bathroom
- Concierge and secure underground parking space
Baltic Quay is peacefully situated on the side of South Dock Marina and conveniently located for the amenities and transport links of Surrey Quays which boasts superb links into central London and Canary Wharf.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
Surrey Quays station
Canada Water station
South Bermondsey station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3400 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 770 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.