Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this stunning three bedroom house is ideally located just off Chelsea's famous King's Road.
- A beautiful three bedroom town house in Chelsea
- Elegantly arranged over three generous floors
- Substantial kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining
- Light dual aspect reception room
- Master bedroom has an en-suite with Jacuzzi bath
- Under floor heating throughout
- Integrated media system with recessed ceilings speaker
- Exceptional location for the Kings Road and the River
Bramerton Street is enviably located for the upmarket shops, bars and boutiques along King's Road with close proximity to many more amenities and attractions along Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Sloane Square station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,604 (149 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000