Providing elegantly arranged interiors within a famous historical mansion block along the River Thames, this wonderful one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts ample living and entertaining space with a private patio.
- 1879 Victorian mansion block designed by Richard Norman Shaw
- Majestic entrance lobby with a live-in porter
- Elegantly arranged the lower ground floor
- Bright one bedroom with floor to ceiling sash windows
- 988 year lease with access to two non-demised patio gardens
- Beautiful interiors housing ample storage space throughout
- Set along the River Thames and near to the Kings Road
- Enviably located moments from Chelsea Physic Gardens
Chelsea Embankment is a highly desirable Chelsea address offering close proximity to the many fashionable shops, bars and eaters along King's Road with the idyllic green open spaces of Battersea Park also just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3004
- Ground rent:
- £35 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1927 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 602 (55 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000