This incredible two bedroom flat is set on the lower ground floor and offers premium accommodation recently refurbished to an impeccable standard with two bathrooms and a generous reception in a superb location.
- Bright, bay-fronted reception with feature fireplace
- Ample space to dine and discrete kitchen
- Shutters installed throughout
- I Lighting throughout controlled by iPad (to be supplied)
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and wet room
- Hacker German Classic Kitchen with white quartz worktop
- Audio and Visual cabling (inc Cat 5) installed and ready
- The property comes without parking
Redcliffe Gardens is located moments from the popular shops and restaurants of Hollywood Road and Fulham Road while a further range is easily accessible on King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2138
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,285 (119 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000