Set on the prestigious Cadogan Square this beautiful three bedroom split-level apartment offers bespoke interiors throughout with beautiful mezzanine dining area, terrace, courtyard garden and stunning master bedroom.
- Beautiful split level three bedroom apartment
- Sought after location on a stunning Chelsea square
- Moments from the Kings Road and Sloane Square Station
- Fantastic reception room with mezzanine dining space
- Offers a terrace and two courtyard gardens
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms with one en-suite
- Bespoke interiors throughout with period charm
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cadogan Square is a prestigious and highly sought-after location in Chelsea offering excellent access to King's Road and Sloane Square Underground Station for fantastic transport links around the city.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2113
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £6250 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,797 (166 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000