A stunning two bedroom flat offering a very high standard of contemporary styling and design, bright spacious rooms and a modern open layout..
- Beautiful architect-designed raised ground floor flat
- Grand bay-fronted reception room with high ceilings
- Hacker open-plan kitchen with integrated Miele oven
- Lutron lighting, wooden floors from Silvan Floors
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bespoke fitted storage from Shadbolt throughout
- Hansgrohe and Philippe Stark bathroom fittings
- Views over and access to communal garden at rear
The property is situated within a smart period conversion and is well located for the local shops and amenities of both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road which both offer a wide variety.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2113
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000