This stunning two bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a modern residential building overlooking the River Thames and boasts a spacious reception room and kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and private balcony.
- Excellent two bedroom ninth floor flat with neutral interior
- Large open plan reception and kitchen with space to dine
- Good-sized double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room
- Sleek modern bathroom with good storage
- Private balcony with views of central London
- Underground parking and concierge service
- Close to the many amenities in Greenwich
- Deptford rail and Greenwich (DLR and rail) station nearby
Situated on the banks of the River Thames this wonderful property is ideally located moments from the many amenities available in Greenwich with the O2 arena nearby for a variety of restaurants and bars.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
Cutty Sark station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2632 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 845 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179