Situated moments from Old Brompton Road, this extremely well presented two bedroom flat boasts wood floors, spacious accommodation and a recent refurbishment.
- Superb two bedroom split level flat
- Recent refurbishment with neutral décor throughout
- Beautifully presented with wood floors
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Fantastic location for local amenities and transport links
Philbeach Gardens is situated moments from Old Brompton Road, which boasts a wide range of shops and bars. Earl's Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines) is nearby and the A4/M4 provides easy access to central London and the west towards.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Lease expires:
- Feb 2140
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000