This uniquely shaped two bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished to combine simplistic charm with contemporary styling to provide spacious, modern accommodation.
- Beautiful lower ground floor flat
- Fabulous reception room with dining area
- Superb stylish kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms with lovely bay windows
- Modern bathroom with wall-mounted shower
- Sleek shower room and separate WC
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures
Richmond Mansions are ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and the trendy cafés of Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3009
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1320 per half-year (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 916 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.