This superb five bedroom, three storey period house boasts brilliant living and entertaining space, finished to a high modern standard, with a large kitchen, conservatory, garden and spacious reception/dining room.
- Impressive five bedroom period house
- Well-presented across three spacious floors
- Offers contemporary décor and naturally bright interiors
- Features a superb semi-open plan reception/dining room
- Boasts a large galley kitchen leading to the consevatory
- Benefits from a brilliant rear garden
- Close to a wealth of amenities on nearby Green Street
- Manor Park and East Ham Underground Stations are nearby
The property is close to local amenities and the shops of Green Street, Stratford is also within easy reach. Local transport links include Manor Park Station and East Ham Underground Station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
Woodgrange Park station
Manor Park station
Forest Gate station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,501 (139 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585