This bright and spacious three bedroom first floor apartment presented in beautiful condition throughout features superb reception room leading to a charming balcony and a fully fitted eat-in kitchen.
- Superb three bedroom first and second floor flat
- Beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned throughout
- Fantastic front facing reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Master offering en suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Private front facing balcony
- Planning to either enlarge or divide into two units
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally situated moments from the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants of New King's Road and Parsons Green.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,005 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park
020 3841 4100