Offering modern mansion block accommodation, this stylish three bedroom apartment boasts a designer open-plan interior and south-facing views from the fifth floor and benefits from a superb central location.
- Set within a fantastic modern development
- Superb three bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Reception with space to dine and open plan kitchen
- Bulthaup fitted kitchen with high end integrated appliances
- Bright interior and ample storage
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym
- 24/7 Security team and Private Clubhouse
- Contract assignment due to complete end of Q4 2016
Bolander Grover North is ideally located for the many local shops, bars and restaurants available within West Brompton and Earls Court while Kensington High Street is a short walk way.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- Apr 3015
- Ground rent:
- £650 pa
- Service charge:
- £6-7 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,118 (103 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020