Spaciously arranged over three sprawling floors of this incredible Victorian terrace, and further providing a good-sized cellar and wonderful garden, this stunning four bedroom house enjoys a peaceful setting.
- Formal reception room with fireplace and bay window
- Expansive rear-extension with a breath-taking kitchen
- Integrated appliances, central island and dining area
- Sliding doors opening into the 32' south-facing garden
- Wood flooring and original hallway tiling
- Huge master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Beautifully bright loft style bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Extensive eaves for a large amount of storage space
Located within the ever popular Furzedown, a beautiful residential area within Tooting, the house makes use of it's proximity to Tooting Bec Common and Lido, amenities within Balham, Streatham and Tooting, and Northern Line links into the city.
Furzedown locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,993 (185 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150