A stunning four bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely private garden to the rear off-street parking to the front.
- Bright and spacious double reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful games room on the lower ground floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three additional good-sized bedroom and study
- Two stylish shower rooms, bathroom and wc
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking space for one car to the front
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on the nearby Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A large kosher supermarket and delicatessen with a huge variety of kosher products for the community.
Amazing salt spa and other beauty treatments...the most relaxing lunch break ever!
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
Finchley Central station
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,207 (205 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444