Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard.
- A truly exceptional three bedroom split level apartment
- Beautifully spacious open plan reception room
- Three elegant bedrooms all with en-suites
- Sleek modern kitchen with centre island
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Exquisite Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Highly desirable location set moments from Holland Park
This glamorous apartment is located just moments away from the restaurants, pavement cafés and delis of Holland Park and the wonderful open spaces of the park, while bustling Notting Hill and High Street Kensington are within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3008
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,747 (255 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000