The Parkhurst Road development hosts a fabulous collection of two bedroom apartments within a beautiful listed conversion moments from amenities.
- Contemporary collection of two bedroom apartments
- Situated within a striking bank conversion
- Stylish kitchens BOSCH integrated appliances
- Features beautiful hard wood flooring throughout
- Sleek bathrooms with lighting and Doblo grey tiling
- Benefits from zoned under floor heating
- Offers crystal glass dimmer light switches
- Ideally located close to a wide range of amenities
This beautiful listed building, previously built as bank in 1984, now features a contemporary selection of seven one and two bedroom apartments. The exterior façade still remains as the historic Queen Anne elegance while the interiors contrast with modern, high-specification interiors.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Benefiting from an excellent location the development is well positioned for a superb range of transport links and shops and cafes on Holloway Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Holloway Road station
Upper Holloway station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes
020 7973 2020