Excellently located along the River Thames with a private garden leading straight onto the Thames Pathway, this stunning five bedroom house boasts bright interiors and two balconies, all arranged over four floors.
- Outstanding five bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Bright reception room with access to the first balcony
- Large eat-in kitchen overlooking the private garden
- Five well proportioned double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and a guest cloakroom
- Quiet development with amazing views of Canary Wharf
- Fantastic private garden with views of the Thames and O2
- Off street parking/garage
Mariners Mews is located on a quiet residential area and benefits from its proximity to Canary Wharf. The closest transport links are Island Gardens DLR Station and Mudchute DLR Station.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Island Gardens station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,715 (159 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.