Set back from the road with off-street parking, this unique three bedroom 19th century converted school with stunning galleried bedrooms, formal dining room and original features throughout.
- 19th century three bedroom school conversion
- Bathroom and shower room both with under-floor heating
- Two reception rooms separated by a bespoke feature staircase
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Merging period features with modern innovation
- Garden and off-street parking
- Master bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes
Isleworth town centre can be found nearby offering a range of amenities, as well as the open-spaces of Syon Park. The nearest station is Isleworth (National Rail), and the motorist will find the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The London Apprentice
Set along the River Thames, this pub is the most famous and possibly oldest in Isleworth.
I often walk my dog in this park. It's a lovely green space in the summer and there's a children's play area too.
As well as Syon House and its gardens by the River Thames, there is a café, garden centre and the new Hilton hotel nearby.
Hounslow East station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,315 (215 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.