A bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house that offers fantastic family living space, with well proportioned rooms, as well as a south-east facing rear garden and off-street parking.
- Generously proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house
- Offers bright and well presented family living space
- Good sized reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Situated in a quiet residential area of Isleworth
- Lovely rear garden with shed and off-street parking
- Three good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Thatchers Way is a peaceful road close to the local amenities in Hounslow and Isleworth. Also close by are the green open spaces of Murray Park as well as Twickenham Stadium.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
Twickenham Fine Ales
London's oldest micro-brewery. There is a bar that is very popular with the Rugby crowd and they also do tours.
The Turk's Head
Great pub, great food and a great atmosphere! They always play rugby on the TVs too.
Hounslow East station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,221 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777