This spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of an outstanding development with lift, porter and underground parking, and boasts a private balcony with views over St Pauls.
- Light, dual aspect reception with ample space to dine
- Private balcony to reception with views over St Pauls
- Two double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Good size, separate fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- Juliet balcony to master bedroom
- Popular building with lift and 24 hour concierge
- One designated underground parking space
Salamanca Square is ideally located on the Albert Embankment and offers charming views over Westminster Palace and Big Ben.
Kennington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3002
- Ground rent:
- £125 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £4800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 887 (82 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4200