Ideally placed moments from trendy Kensington High Street, this expertly refurbished, bright, three bedroom apartment with lift, boasting south-west facing reception room and dining room and a superb balcony.
- Incredibly light and spacious reception with fireplace
- Dining room with fabulous fitted kitchen
- Grand master bedroom with en suite bathroom and wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms with storage and en suites
- Lift access and portered building
- Doors to private balcony and wooden floors
- Impeccable standard throughout
- Exceptional entrance hall with space for study
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rutland House is ideally located moments from fashionable Kensington High Street with its wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2884
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,124 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,093 (194 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000