Boasting an outstanding roof terrace and immaculately presented interiors, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment is arranged over the third and fourth floor of an attractive period conversion.
- Fantastic reception with bi-folding doors to terrace
- Built-in bar and ample eaves storage
- Impressive, stylish finish throughout
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen wit integrated appliances
- Brilliant private roof terrace with space to entertain
- Wooden floors and stylish en suite bathroom
- Master bedroom with smart balcony
Marloes Road is well located for the many high end shops an restaurants available along High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3016
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £150 per month (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,101 (102 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000