A stunning raised ground floor two bedroom flat situated opposite Hyde Park and offering modern fittings and fixtures, a spacious and light interior with a high standard of décor and a charming terrace.
- Amazing raised ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Located moments from Hyde Park
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous light interiors with a high standard of décor
- Lovely terrace and a great location
- Impressive reception with gorgeous wooden floors
- Semi-open plan kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with en suite
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops, restaurants and other amenities situated on Kensington High Street. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington (Circle and District lines).
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2100 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 783 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.