Conveniently located on the Triangle, offering a generous and well presented ground floor commercial unit along with a split-level three bedroom flat above, featuring a bright reception room and modern kitchen.
- Excellent investment opportunity.
- Super ground floor commercial unit with spacious storage
- Commercial unit benefits from a fitted kitchen and WC
- Above is a three bedroom split level apartment
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen and family bathroom
- Three double size bedrooms
- Excellent location close to local amenities on the Triangle
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the local amenities on The Triangle and in close proximity to Norbiton station for fast train links in to London Waterloo. Nearby Kingston offers a large range of shops, restaurants and bars.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great local near the train station. Perfect for drinks after work when you're on your way home.
Local cafe ideal for on-the-go snacks.
A roomy, modern pub/restaurant with a global gastro menu and a garden with its own bar and barbecue.
New Malden station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,456 (228 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.