Arranged over five floors, this expansive four bedroom house has been developed to the highest standard with an impressive, intelligent media system, patios and two receptions.
- Impressive four bedroom house with two courtyards and garage
- Exquisite interiors with integrated sound
- Master bedroom with fabulous en suite and dressing room
- Three further bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Sizeable dining room and open plan kitchen
- Kitchen with stylish island and integrated appliances
- Two courtyards and feature spiral staircase
- Outstanding, modern finish throughout
Ladbroke Grove is located moments from Portobello Road with its vibrant market and trendy surrounding restaurants, shops and bars. Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line) is the nearest underground station.
Ladbroke Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Holland Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,280 (304 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020