Beautifully located within the Brightlingsea Place development, this superb four bedroom house boasts bright and airy interiors with a large reception room, two en suite bedrooms complete with a private rooftop terrace.
- Outstanding four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Generous reception room opening out to the patio
- Contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two en suite bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Direct access to secure underground parking
- Gorgeous rooftop terrace from the master bedroom
- Fabulous location moments from the river
Brightlingsea Place is enviably located moments away from Narrow Street, Limehouse and Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants and a selection of riverside walkways.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,944 (180 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.