Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard.
- Moments from the desirable Regent's Park
- Beautifully presented reception room with space to dine
- Porter service and lift access to the first floor
- Exceptional modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two stunning bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary tiled bathroom and shower room
- Superb ceiling height and large windows
- Extensive amenities and transport links on the doorstep
Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are home to a wide range of popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Oxford Street and New Bond Street are close by for world class shopping.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Baker Street station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2112
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £8000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,239 (115 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100