This superb and spacious five bedroom detached house boasts ample entertaining space finished to an impressive modern standard, including two reception rooms, a large modern kitchen and an excellent garden.
- Attractive five bedroom detached house
- Set in a peaceful residential location
- Ample space to dine in the first reception room
- Large modern kitchen offering a separate utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Offers a beautiful rear garden and large driveway
- Beautifully set over three naturally bright floors
- Close to a great selection of local amenities
Located within easy reach of the shops and amenities of both New Barnet and East Barnet, with plenty of green spaces nearby. The nearest station is New Barnet (National Rail), while the A1(M) and M25 are close by for good motoring links.
New Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Converted from the original Odeon cinema, taking the building back to its stunning Art Deco roots. Also beer and burger with your film. #winning
You can walk from Barnet to Totteridge without having to step on a road - beautiful!
My wife got her wedding dress from this lovely bridal shop - she looked beautiful!
New Barnet station
Oakleigh Park station
High Barnet station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,794 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,518 (233 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.