A range of fabulous two bedroomed apartments offering luxury living space within the exciting new Battersea Power Station development on the banks of the River Thames.
- Stunning new development at Battersea Power Station
- Access to a 5,000 sq ft private residents' club
- On-site restaurants, food store, creche, cinemas and gym
- Close to the future US embassy
- Finished to an impeccable standard
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Chic decor and plentiful natural light
- Next to the open spaces of Battersea Park
Each apartment comprises reception room, sleek open-plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom(s).
The amenities of Battersea and the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park are on the doorstep, the bars and boutiques of King's Road and Chelsea are just a short journey over the river.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Battersea Park station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020