Benefiting from a high-quality refurbishment throughout, this incredible five bedroom house boasts a spacious interior with a stunning kitchen with bi-folding doors to a lovely garden and a fabulous master suite.
- Stunning semi-detached house in a quiet location
- Fabulous bay-fronted reception room with feature wall
- Substantial open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Gaggenua kitchen with island unit and integrated appliances
- Top floor master bedroom offering en suite and eaves storage
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Stylish white suite bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Great sized gardens to both front and rear
The property is situated close to London Road, which offers a superb selection of amenities, while local transport links include bus and rail services.
Norbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent recently opened coffee shop in South Norwood with a relaxed atmosphere, serving brilliant coffee, cakes and lunch.
An awesome Pakistani restaurant serving delicious curries! Really busy, a lively atmosphere and really good for large groups of people.
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
Thornton Heath station
Therapia Lane station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,001 (185 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400