Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique four bedroom house boasts a stunning open-plan modern kitchen, lovely master bedroom and an expansive reception room leading to a private garden.
- Stunning four bedroom four floored house
- Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite
- Three further good sized bedrooms and a separate study
- Elegant modern kitchen with dining area
- Second reception room leading on to a lovely private garden
- Expansive double reception room
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Portland Road is an highly desirable location set moments from the vast array of amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,312 (214 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000