This charming Georgian five bedroom end-of-terrace family house occupies a prime position on a privately owned garden square with period features, a sunny private garden and includes a self contained one bedroom flat.
- Double-fronted, Georgian five bedroom family house
- Privately-owned garden square in a conservation area
- Self contained one bedroom apartment with shared utilities
- Substantial private garden with mature trees
- Within the sound of the Parliamentary Division Bell
- Superb location; easy access to the City and West End
- Short walk to Kennington Park
- Sought-after state, academy and private schools close by
Hanover Gardens is a peaceful garden square tucked behind Oval Underground Station with easy access to the City, West End and a range of schools such as Dulwich College or Westminster. Referral access to Kings College, St Thomas' or Guys Hospitals as well.
Oval locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,096 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,048 (190 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
0203 841 4200