Boasting expansive interiors with stylish décor, this large four bedroom detached house further benefits from a high finish with bi-fold doors to a beautiful private garden, off-street parking and a desirable location.
- Four bedroom detached house in the popular "Haymills Estate"
- Expansive open-plan kitchen with a dining area
- Marble floors with under floor heating on the ground floor
- Bay fronted reception room and a large office room
- Four generous bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Well maintained private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Close to Park Royal and Hanger Lane underground stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Corringway is conveniently located moments from the amenities of Park Royal and Park Royal Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40. The wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Ealing Broadway are within easy reach.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
11 Coffee & Co
Situated close to North Ealing Station, this café has a huge selection of freshly made cakes. The hot food is great too! Try the chicken and barley soup.
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Park Royal station
West Acton station
North Ealing station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,075 (192 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.