Beautifully bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors, boasting a gorgeous eat-in kitchen, secluded garden and cellar.
- Large and stylish eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Beautiful west-facing garden with space for entertaining
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Attic bedroom with ample storage space
- Bright and airy reception room with bay windows
- Large cellar ideal for storage
- Small balcony leading off from master bedroom
- Separate WC on ground floor
Situated in a central Fulham location, this property is close to the many shops, bars an restaurants of Fulham Road, along with vibrant North End road also in close proximity.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,900 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000